Develop My Land was founded by Steve Hughes, a property development project manager and urban designer with over 25 years experience in the property development industry. After speaking with numerous frustrated property owners and small scale developers, he realised that the expertise being used on large scale development projects was not being made available to the general public.
Steve established Develop My Land to help people achieve successful property development free of worry and uncertainty.
Our team will quickly appraise your property to determine the development potential of your land at no cost to you. We work with private developers, individuals, mums and dads, retirees, in fact anyone who is thinking about developing property for themselves or someone else.
You may be ready to realize an asset, downsize, looking for a cash windfall, thinking about making an investment for your future or looking to develop an income stream, we can help you with:
- Advice on the suitability of your site for development.
- Development options for your land, house, small scale units or sub division.
- How many and what type of unit is appropriate for your site and what your likely return could be.
- Your planning issues and Council approval process.
- Construction of your development.
- Subdivision and strata titles.
- Steve Hughes has a masters degree in construction project management, a bachelors degree in landscape architecture and a post graduate diploma in urban design. He has project managed on a wide range of property development projects in Australia, the UK, Europe, China and Middle East as well as working on more than 200 projects here in the Illawarra.
Steve personally leads all of our projects and has established the business with a scale and focus so that he can maintain a personal involvement.
To speak to Steve now call 0449 255488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org